Thursday, January 06, 2022

Not Flying Today Either

It was the correct decision not to proceed yesterday as the weather was indeed unsatisfactory to say the least.

Today was a possible alternate for the test and the forecast said no, not today, and it was right.

Now have January 12 set as the date and if anything favorable comes up before then I'm jumping on it.  Long range forecast looks hopeful.  Talk about down to the wire.

We will see what happens.

No comments: