Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday Classifier Match Day

Went to WCRHC for a USPSA match this morning.

It was an all-classifier match.  On the upside each stage was 12 rounds so it was done by 1 pm which was good as it was hotter than hot out. 

I shot Carry Optics.

Overall I did ok, mid to high C-Class this time.

The last stage of the day I had a nice run on Classifier 18-02  where I missed B class by all of 3%, and came in second in my entire squad for that one which had some very good shooters.  A lot of them being B class were pushing it a tad too fast so the wheels were coming off and they were hitting the hard cover and losing points.  I got all hits on a reasonable enough time.  Now if I could just do 3% better and also similarly better on 4 more classifiers I'd be in good shape.  Still definitely a work in progress though.

It was fun, shot with a great bunch of folks, and it was a great and well-run match as always at WCRHC.