Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday Tip: Don't Give Your Children Unfortunate Names: Part III

Continuing a helpful series for parents-to-be, the tip for today is:

Don't give your child a name that combines a popular beverage and vermin.

The name?  Tealice

Pronounced exactly how you thought - tea lice.

Not sure what the inspiration as for that one.  Perhaps they were sitting around the table, drinking a cuppa, and saw a louse crawl by and: 

"I've got it! Name the child Tealice!"

Just Don't.

3 comments:

juvat said...

Aaron,
I can't disagree with your logic. Just DON'T!

However? Tea Lice?

YGBSM! But that's funny right there!

Aaron said...

juvat: I kid thee not, real name and real person I came across in the course of my work.

juvat said...

Aaron,
I don't doubt it. Some people....And I'm sure you get to meet a lot of them.