Saturday, April 23, 2022

Great Customer Service From Lucky Gunner

I had ordered some 12 gauge ammunition from Lucky Gunner to get some practice in and for a class I'll be attending this summer.  I had ordered a pack of 250 rounds.  Lucky Gunner then very quickly shipped it and I figured I would get it soon.

Unfortunately, Fedex had other ideas. 

Got a message from Fedex the very next day that the shipment had a problem and had been damaged in transit. Not Good.  Apparently the damaged shipment was being sent back to Lucky Gunner by Fedex.

I contacted Lucky Gunner and they immediately sent a replacement shipment, no hesitation at all, and since they were out of the ammo I had bought, they sent the next higher quality ammo at no difference in cost.

Really excellent customer service on their part,  I definitely will order from them again.

3 comments:

drjim said...

I've always had good luck buying from them. Reasonable prices, good quality ammo, and fast shipping.

Matthew W said...

That is great service.
I've never purchased fro them but (used) to lover their videos.

Old NFO said...

They are good folks.