Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Upset that Romney May Win The Nomination, Threatening to Take Your Ball and Go Home?

Holder tells Congress the Obama administration wants to ban guns

Yes, Romney would not be my first choice, and I'll likely vote in opposition in the Primary as it comes to my state, but it sure seems that's who we're going to end up with.

However, at the end of the day it will be worse and you will be worse off having Obama serving a second term than Romney a first.

Imagine Obama, Holder and the rest of the administration's gallery of rogues without even the prospect of having to get reelected to give them pause.

That is all.

3 comments:

ProudHillbilly said...

At least it looks like my guy may still be in when our primaries finally roll around.

After that - it's Anybody But Obama.

Aaron said...

Yes, I'm rather disappointed in the quality of the Republican primary field myself.

This election is the Republican Party's to lose and they're doing their best to do just that.

Unfortunately the alternative to the Republican candidate, whoever it might be is already a proven disaster. For now I'm sadly determined to avoid the known disaster and hope the alternative is a bit better.

Anonymous said...

GO MAN GO I WOULD VOTE FOR A PILE OF HORSE MANURE BEFORE O'BOZO