Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Really Post Office? WTAF?

More Post Office disservice.

Part of any lawsuit is ensuring good service on the Defendants.  Kinda important - very important actually as they deserve notice and should be properly served. 

I send a process server out on a serve on a guy who has defaulted on his business contract with the seller of the business - Guy is keeping the business but not paying for it.  This can get people upset, and justifiably so.

So the fellow will not answer the door, and the process server tries 4 different times and at the business location where he's told he's not in, all 4 times there as well.

So I want to do a motion for alternate service by posting it on his door and at the business and mailing it to both locations.

But to do that, I need a Postal Verification form done by his local post office.

I send one out on April 28, nice and early with lots of time to spare on the summons.

No response back from the Post Office.  Weird as typically mail to the postmaster does get processed and returned pretty quickly.

I send another one out on June 7.  Same no response.

Court refuses to issue an alternate service order without it, I tried.  Court refuses to issue alternate service stating they must have the postal form back even as I relate how I've tried twice and gotten no luck and then the Court show causes me (to appear the first week of July) to explain why I haven't served them yet.  Yippee.  Little Catch-22 there that I'm highly enjoying.

So I go in person to the Post Office yesterday bringing my third address verification form for the same person.

After much back and forth, they check and say they don't have the prior ones and they must have been sent out.  Remember this for later.

I note I never received them, and they agree to take my third attempt and tell me to come back today at 3 for it to be done as they first offered to mail it back when done but I noted they hadn't been successful the last two times. All righty then.

I come back and they have lost the form I gave them yesterday.  No kidding.

I indicate I'm not thrilled by this outcome and the postal worker goes to the back and then comes out, mirabile dictu, with the June 7 form stamped completed June 10, and even better, stapled to the form is my postage-paid return envelope I had submitted with it.  

Instead of mailing it back, they stapled it together and just had it sit there.

So much for it not being in the back yesterday.  Unbelievable.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I hope you show that to the court!!!

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

We are now officially a third-world-country with nukes. Pakistan with bacon.

vera white said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Oluta who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Oluta, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Oluta cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Oluta healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349065326267