We are now under a Tornado Warning.
The sirens are going off, the sky is all sorts of dark, the wind is whipping impressively, and the rain is coming down in solid sheets.
So, I thought it was a good idea to quickly review tornado safety procedures:
Good advice, that.
Happy to be working from home today, and it is down to the basement I go.
Update: I Did lose internet yesterday, but I didn't lose power more than a few short moments, and a few trees near me are down, but everything is back to normal with just some thunder storms around today.


2 comments:
If you do decide to try the electric fan route, it is important to remember that you should have battery fans available to sub in if the power goes out.
Prepping does have it's usefulness, right?
Pigpen51: Very true, or at least hook them up to a generator to ensure they blow throughout the storm.
Post a Comment