Friday, April 17, 2015

Fine Bloggers I've Newly Met At NRAAM

At NRAAM I had the chance to meet up with some bloggers that I had previously not had the pleasure of meeting.

These are all great people, with some great blogs which have been duly added to my blogroll and are well worth your perusal:

Tom of DaddyBear's Den - If you haven't read his Tales of the Minivandians, you really, really need to do so, now.

I'll have a full review up once I'm done, but I'm too darn busy laughing at the tales and enjoying the fine writing style of the book.

LawDog of The Lawdog Files. Another fine gentleman who gave of his time to make the Shooter First Aid Seminar a success.

Peter and his charming wife of Bayou Renaissance Man

JB of JB on the rocks. Yet another fine gentleman who gave of his time to make the Shooter First Aid Seminar a success.

John of No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money

It was an honor and a true pleasure meeting all of you, and I hope to do so again at the 2016 NRAAM if not before.

Sebastian of Shall Not Be Questioned. How I had failed to put him in my blogroll previously is quite an oversight.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good folks all! And some great reading, no question!

Murphy's Law said...

Without a doubt, each of them came off as great people to know. And "Mrs. Peter" has some serious Alaska aviation cred!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying it! The NRAAM is an awesome place to meet new people and catch up with old friends.