Friday, October 31, 2014

The Howl Of The Lair Dogs

A ferocious round of barking greeted me as I drove up to the Lair.

Murphy and Belle were standing watch and gave some god ferocious barks as my car pulled up the driveway.

Once inside and reintroduced, both dogs were quite welcoming, likely remembering me from prior visits both here and up in Michigan.

Once we were introduced and inside they were happy to see me, and a couple begging strips I had brought along and we were best friends.

Good dogs.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, they are a couple of mooches aren't they... Great to see you!

Bubblehead Les. said...

Hey Aaron. Thanks for letting me waste a stick of 9mm through your Uzi. : )

BTW, Maureen was correct, I found the BATFE Letter that was sent in 2013 to a Pro-Gun Oklahoma group.

However, it is a Federal Law, and as we talked, what are the odds? Oh, and it does NOT apply to Private Homes within the 1,000 foot circle. So I'm not going to sweat it.

And THE Wife has conditionally agreed to Nashville, but she wants to wait after the Holiday Bills come in before I book rooms. I'll keep you informed. Take care.

Aaron said...

OldNFO: Yep that they are, and it was great seeing you too.

Les: You're wlecome, and anytime.

Yep, I looked up the statute and it does say issued by that state. Nashville should be a lot of fun, and yeah, I've got the bill thing to get approved for as well.