Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Gee, Thanks Fedex

A package was supposed to be delivered to me last Friday, per Fedex's estimate.

Never came.

Then it as supposed to be delivered to me Monday, per Fedex's delayed estimate.

Never came.

Then it as supposed to be delivered to me today, between 10-2pm, per Fedex's further delayed estimate.

Never came.

Then it as supposed to be delivered after 4 pm.

Then 4:28 pm rolls around and I get an email update that it has been delivered.

Well, it was apparently delivered, but not to me.

The problem is that is not my front door, at all. Nor my back door for that matter.

Their delivery photo is rather blurry, almost suspiciously so, but I certainly don't have that brick or that brick pattern at my front door - nor do my immediate neighbors.

No idea where the heck they have delivered my package.

Update:  A kind soul from the other still unknown but clearly nearby street where my package was delivered dropped it off in my driveway, unopened.  Thanks for doing a better job than Fedex, good person. 

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Figures... Call them and bitch about it!

Aaron said...

Old NFO: Too much time on hold, tried their chat app and reported it as a problem butt hat went nowhere and kept timing out.

Actually got the package dropped off by the person whose house they dropped it off at faster than any response from Fedex.

juvat said...

I ordered insulin on April 11. For those of you who don't know, insulin has to be kept cool. Included in the order was the charge for overnight delivery by FedEx. Called them (again) last night AKA April 19th. "Oh, sorry, we lost it, but we've found it now. It'll be delivered tomorrow (today) by 8PM."
Perfect, just perfect!