Monday, June 04, 2012

Joining The iDarkside

The firm I work at has just switched over from a mix of Droid phones and Blackberries to just one option - the iPhone 4S.

The switch is mandatory. So, it's time to learn a new phone, figure out how to get the same or similar apps installed and transfer the data to it.

Goodbye to the Droid X, and now onwards to the Dark Side.


Keads said...


Tam said...

Dear SEO Drone,

Inform your client that lawyers who outsource their marketing also outsource their ethics.

Scott said...

I've been halfway there for a while with my iPod Touch, which is essentially an iPhone without the phone.

It's not so bad, really.

Aaron said...


That's one of the 98% of lawyers giving the remaining 2% of us a bad rep. :-)

Congrats on DBD comic stardom by the way.


So far, not terrible. I've had a few "How in the wide world of sports do I make this work" moments but for the most part its been a relatively user-friendly transition.