Sunday, October 13, 2019

IWI Masada Rounds 1-250

SO I finally got a chance to head to the range with the IWI Masada.

The first 17 shots at 25 feet:

Not too bad.

The trigger does subjectively feel better than the stock Glock trigger, and in shooting them both one after the other I'd again subjectively say the Masada's trigger is better and far smoother.

I find that this range trip I was consistently shooting a little bit low with the Masada.

200 rounds of Remington 115 grain were fired through it without a hitch, along with 50 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 124gr +P, again with no failures whatsoever. I shot Two handed, one handed, and weak hand only shooting with no problems. Both magazines that came with the gun were used.

Overall shooting impression is rather positive. Fit to the hand is very good, the reset is easy and the trigger again is very smooth and I enjoyed shooting it today. I also shot 100 rounds through the Glock 17 with no malfunctions either, and that's 300 through it with no issues.

2 comments:

B said...

So now you've shot your handgun about than 10 times more than most folks do.

I'm glad you like it. Looks interesting.

Aaron said...

B: True enough. I figure I'll run it through the entire 2,000 round challenge and see how it does.