Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Part 2 - Garage Spring Cleaning

A Mother's Day request Natasha had for today was that I and the kids clean the garage, since she has allergies to dust she really doesn't like doing it.

Since it's Mother's Day, how could we say no?

So Abby, Leah and I've just finished a few hours of sweeping, cleaning, and throwing accumulated junk out. They're getting to an age where they can actually assist and do useful cleaning actions.

I also inflated the tires on all the bicycles, and they certainly needed it, after this winter they were all just about as flat as flat tires could be.

You wouldn't believe how much debris, dried leaves, dirt and dust came off that garage floor. Now its so clean you could practically sit on it (I would never advise eating off a garage floor, ok?).

Now I'm grilling some chicken drumsticks for a Mother's Day dinner, and all is right with the world.

Have a great Mother's Day!

No comments: