Monday, August 16, 2004

John Kerry - A Man of Constant Nuance

Sung to the O Brother tune of "I am a man of Constant Sorrows"

I am a man of constant nuance
I've been nuanced all my days
I claimed to be in Cambodia
When I was in Sa Dec 56 miles away.

When he was in Sa Dec, 56 miles away

You might consider me some kind of waffler
I flip-flop as fast as I can reframe
But the Press calls me remarkably consistent, with a few exceptions that I've made.

With a few exceptions that he's made

For the Liberal media wants me to win
their spin is worth 15 points
but their credibility will be in the toilet
when my lead fades away

When his lead fades away

Some say I'll be the first French president
calling on the UN before any decision I'd make
But for me the war on terorism is just policing
I'll only react to moves terrorists will make.

He'll only react to moves terorrists will make

So vote for me as I married wealthy
though I claim to be for the working man
Its just more of my nuance, so vote for me 'cause I'm not the Bush man.

So vote for him cause he's not the Bush man.

I am a man of constant nuance
I've been nuanced all my days .....

No comments: