Yes, I've come up with a Top 10 List Of Things I Promise Not to Do If I Ever Get My Solo Endorsement:
1. I will not put on a Hachimaki and yell “Tenno Heika Banzai!” when starting up the plane. (Yes, I have actually thought about doing this .....)
2. I will not radio the tower and request a flyby.
3. I will not then buzz the tower with a flyby after they deny me the permission that I didn't ask for by radio above.
4. I will not land on the taxiway (Sorry Han).
5. I will not say to myself after departure: "Now take me to Cuba!".
6. I will not say on getting the endorsement "I'm going to just go take it out for a spin".
7. I will not land the plane with no crosswind correction with a 17 knot crosswind just to see if the POH is right that the plane can take it without damage.
8. I will not take off using left rudder instead of right rudder just for variety.
9. I will not request a takeoff clearance with: "Archer N1689H call sign Sterling, ready to go on a rampage."
10. Finally, I promise not to radio "Hey, y'all watch this!", especially right after putting on a Hachimaki.