Friday, August 02, 2024

Sportys' Amazing Customer Service

Sportys is one of the best names in aviation supply. All sorts of great products for pilots and everything a pilot needs including educational and training materials, headsets, charts, and wearables.

I had ordered a flight bag from them as my current one is an old laptop bag I had repurposed for the task - heavy and not quite suited to schlepping my flying stuff. More than past time I replaced it.

So I ordered a Flight Gear Bag and decided to have it embroidered to make it customized for me.

It arrived withing 2 days after ordering it and looked great.  Except, they had managed to misspell my name.

Letting them know about the problem, they immediately moved to rectify it and shipped me a new bag and it got here 2 days after I had reported the issue. They got the name right this time and the bag to me darn fast.

That's some impressive customer service indeed.

5 comments:

drjim said...

Wow....I haven't heard Sporty's name in a good long while. Good to see they'll still in business.

B said...

RonA?

Old NFO said...

Sporty's has always been good.

juvat said...

How hard can it be to spell "Herkemer Aloyisus"? I mean really!

;-)

juvat

Aaron said...

drjim: Yep they;re quite a force in the general aviation world. Their educational products are first-rate, as is their gear.

B: Something like that, they bought the wrong vowel one might say. Thankfully the order sheet showed I had spelled my name correctly for the embroidery and it was their mistake.

Old NFO: Indeed they are. This is the first time there has been the slightest thing wrong with an order I;ve made form them and they fixed it right quick.

juvat: I know you ask them to embroider "Antidisestablishmentarianism" on a bag and they mess it up. Kids today.