Sunday, October 14, 2018

Blogging From The Big Easy

Arrived Friday after work, and a weekend of merriment, fun, stuff to see and do with Murphy's Law, and outright debauchery is well underway.

Good flight in on the Greyhound of the air, Spirit Airlines, but it was on time, passengers were happy and well-behaved and many were well lubricated even before arriving in the Big Easy.

On arrival Murph met me at the airport and we headed off to dinner at Siberia and then to a bar for some drinks.

Then off to a cabaret and burlesque show to enjoy the music, yea that's the ticket.

Actually they are pretty talented musicians and the other talent wasn't bad on the eyes either.

Then a bit of wandering around bar hopping and going to a party held at a bar and drinking until it was well into the wee hours and time to crash and prep for the next day's adventure.

My Liver to me: Remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Me: Shut up and hold my beer.

My Liver: That’s what I’m talking about!

The poor liver is getting quite a workout - more beer has been consumed in two days than I've drank in about 4 months.

3 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Aaron;

Glad you are having a good time and you can keep an eye on Murphy, he really knows how to party. Enjoy the fun and debauchery, LOL

Murphy's Law said...

You still drink like a lightweight.

Keads said...

Challenge accepted.