Monday, April 13, 2020

Well That's Annoying

There's a perfectly good Curio and Relic Firearm for sale up on Gunbroker with no bids, at a good price. I've been following it for awhile and it's been relisted with no takers.

I would like to buy it, but the dealer blanket refuses to sell to C&R FFL License holders. A message to him also resulted in a refusal "We don't ship to C&R FFLS".

This is stupid.

First, why should I have to pay a dealer a transfer fee for a firearm I can completely legally have shipped on my own license? Also I'd rather show activity on my own C&R license.

Second, he has a item on offer to a willing buyer and refuses to complete a completely legal sale transaction. That's Awesome.

Third, due to the shutdown, my regular FFL dealer is only quasi-open for business and again why bother him with having to do a meeting and transfer in person when it's an item that can be shipped direct?

Why the heck do some FFLs refuse to ship to C&Rs?

Well, I figure that gun will sit there for awhile, and they could have had a sale.

No comments: