Thursday, December 14, 2017

First Snow Day 2017

Yesterday it began snowing at around 10 am and went straight on through midnight.

We got about 9 inches of accumulation.

It wasn't windy at all and the snow just lay where it fell.

Schools in the area are all cancelled for today and the kids were thrilled to have their first official snow day of the season.

Digging out the Driveway of Doom™ this morning was a treat. I Certainly got my morning exercise in nicely. It's sunny out so with the shoveling and scraping job I did I've got a good chance of having a nice clean and safe driveway as the sun melts the slippery layer off, I hope.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good luck keeping the ice off the driveway!

Aaron said...

Thanks. The snow blower has been seeing plenty of use already, it snowed twice today, And much sand and ice melter has already been used. It's gonna be a long winter.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Aaron;

Don't you have to clean your driveway again....?