Monday, February 10, 2014

I Do So Appreciate Brownells

Waiting for me when I got home was a nice small and well packed box from Brownells.

Inside, the order date on the enclosed invoice read 12/31/2012. Yes, 12/31/2012.

Contained in the box were 6 new S&W M&P standard capacity magazines. The back-order for them had finally come through after over a year due to the panic buying over Obama's Great-Gun-Control-Push-That-Failed.

It's been awhile, but Brownells dutifully kept the back-order in place and never jacked up the prices unlike some other vendors - I'm looking at you, Lower Than Dirt.

Brownells even called back in August 2013 when my back-ordered PMags were ready to ship with a status update on the entire order. Most of the status update consisted of we don't have x yet but we hope to get x in soon, but it was some great customer service all around to actually call and let people know some of their order was ready and they weren't being forgotten.

Brownells, as usual, delivered the product as soon as it was available with their standard excellence and efficiency, and no, they're not payin' me to say that.

They've now got me as a loyal customer for life and they certainly do right by their customers.

If you haven't ordered from them before, I highly recommend them based on not only their great selection but their outstanding customer service.

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

Amen, man. Brownells did me right like that too, only with Ruger Mini-14 mags and AR PMags. And that's why they'll get my business over those "SucklikeDirt" folks who gouged the tar out of everyone and now act like nothing happened.