Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Some Blogroll Additions

Time to update Ye Olde Blogroll with some excellent blogs I've been reading, a couple of which have also kindly added me to their blogroll so it's certainly more than time that I added them to mine.

Chant Du Depart an American blog with a French name and lots of military goodness and smart commentary.

Sticks and Stones. Jay has a Tavor, with a cup holder. It doth not get better than that.

The Adventures of Roberta X. I've been reading Tam's blog for years and clicking over to Roberta's on many occasion, might as well make it a proper fixture worthy of its content with its own direct spot on the blogroll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding me! Its an honor!

Aaron said...

You're welcome, and thanks for having a great blog worthy of linking to, not to mention linking to me as well.