Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Chickens For KFC

Just like Chickens voting for KFC, Jewish Democrats voting for Abdul El-Sayed have yet to realize that denial is not just a river in Africa. 

From the "Vote Blue No Matter Who" types (Query does that include Hitler?  it did include a man with a Nazi tattoo until the Dems figured out he wasn't going to win so....); to the "He's just anti-Israel not anti-Jewish types"; to  the "He doesn't really mean it, and hey Medicare for all";  to the "Better an Islamist than a Republican" types;  the Jews that vote for El-Sayed and his ilk are badly deluded at best or complicit at worst. 

Op ed writier Nikki Vinkier is one of them:

The Detroit Free Press: I voted for Abdul El-Sayed. He needs to cut ties with Hasan Piker | Opinion

I voted for Abdul El-Sayed. I wanted him to win. And when he did, I was thrilled. I was relieved. And almost immediately, I was scared. Because while I was celebrating, I was hearing from Jewish friends, family and community members who felt angry and betrayed. Many said they would never vote for him in November.
Yep, unlike Nikki some Jewish Democrats actually read his statements, viewed his actions, and who he associates with, and used their brains and will not vote blue no matter who.  That this is what Nikki is scared of, rathert than the clear threat posed by El-Sayed and his ilk is just precious.
But worry not, her op-ed gets worse. 

I watched criticism of the Israeli government repeatedly become conflated with hatred of Jewish people. I also watched legitimate fears about antisemitism become tangled in political rhetoric and, at times, dismissed altogether. As a result, many Jewish Democratic Michiganders are entering the general election feeling as though they cannot even consider supporting El-Sayed.

Those people doing the conflation are El-Sayed and his key supporters and main voting block, yet you voted for him Nikki.

It also requires an honest conversation about El-Sayed’s response to the attack on Temple Israel in West Bloomfield.

To be clear, El-Sayed unequivocally condemned the attack.

Except he did not, Nikki, even as you yourself note: 

He called it heinous and evil, said antisemitism has no place in our communities and affirmed the right of Jewish people to worship safely. He repeatedly said there was no justification for what happened. But he also repeated the phrase “hurt people hurt people” and drew a direct line from the deaths of the attacker’s relatives in Lebanon to his decision to target a synagogue.

He condemned and did not condemn it at the same time and blamed the "cycle of violence" for it and his "hurt people hurt people" bit to excuse it. 

Sayed also willfully held back on discussing the Iranian dictator's death due to it upsetting his Islamic constituents and supporters - which would be a concern about him to most people, but you gloss right over that.   

Anyhoo, Nikki keeps on trying to  drum up support for El-Sayed and figures out the solution: he should dump Hasan Piker with his America deserved 9/11 and his multiple antisemitic and anti-American rants, that'll do it:

There is one more barrier El-Sayed must address: His continued association with Hasan Piker.

I do not believe being seen with someone means automatically endorsing everything that person has ever said. But many Jewish friends I have spoken with felt El-Sayed’s response to their concerns about campaigning with Piker was insufficient. Then they watched Piker livestream from El-Sayed’s election-night party.

At some point, continued association becomes a choice. If El-Sayed wants to earn the trust of Jewish voters who are not with him yet, he must be willing to hear why that relationship concerns them, and show them where his own boundaries are.

Good luck with that one there, kapo. 

Abdul campaigned alongside Piker, he agrees with Piker, he's not going to give him up because he and Piker are in lockstep.  He needs Piker, no matter how much you'd like to delude yourself otherwise. He's not just seen with Piker, Piker campaigns for him and he's on the stage holding hands with Piker because they believe in the same things:  Hating America, Hating Jews, and Hating Capitalism even as they both get rich from it.

Thank goodness some Democrat Jews are finally realizing  the Progressive Islamic Nazi-fest the Democratic Party has become.  Meanwhile people like Nikki still don't get it - or even worse they do and still choose to give up their birthright for a progressive mess of pottage.

No comments: