Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Match Day

Went to Romulus today to shoot the regular USPSA match.

It was a very full match with over 100 shooters, and 8 challenging stages.

It got a little backed up at times, especially when some of the stages got to be a little complex to score and reset after each shooter. It was also rather hot and humid, so I was drinking a ton of water during the match.

I had a darn good time, and was shooting with a great squad of people.

I'm quite pleased with the results so far, as I await the scores to be posted. No hit factor was under 3.1 and many were much better than that which was happy-making.

I also shot two stages clean with all Alphas.

Best of all, I had zero, count 'em zero, misses the entire match. Every round hit, mainly Alphas or Charlies, and maybe a one or two Deltas the entire match I'll have to check the official scores when posted.

I'm rather happy with that, as Romulus always puts on a fun and challenging match. I seem to be improving with stage planning so I would leave no target behind and my accuracy is increasing including on swingers and disappearing targets which is great.


A great way to spend a Sunday, and it's nice to see some improvement in my shooting.

No comments: